Quiet, comfortable, and waterproof.
Instead of scaring the fish away with a crinkly hardshell, zip up the Simms Women's Guide Jacket for quiet and comfortable defense against the elements. The three-layer Gore-Tex fabric provides waterproof and breathable protection and feels soft and supple, allowing you to move like it's not even there. The hood can be adjusted to stay in place through wind, and the Shingle Cuffs are water-tight, so your arms will stay dry when you're retrieving your hook. Various pockets provide organization options for the small essentials, and include a large back pocket that can carry anything from your fly box to your sandwich.
- Lightweight jacket for fly fishing in inclement weather
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out moisture and is breathable
- Adjustable hood holds tight in wind and rain
- Shingle Cuffs seal out splashing water
- Large back pocket holds gear or snacks
- Item #SMM00EJ
- Q & A
Does the job
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
no pit zips.. hiking in to fish will turn a small hike up hill to car or down to the river difficult due to overheating look like a sauna when you open up the coat lol. Jacket does it job in heavy rain and remain warm on river though.