Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The G3 Guide Tactical Jacket
Whether we're dealing with sporadic summer rains on a high-mountain trout stream or constant rainfall on the Olympic Peninsula, the Simms G3 Guide Tactical Jacket is what keeps us fishing through the worst weather Mother Nature can muster—just as long as it doesn't get too windy to actually cast.
The jacket's made from a three-layer GORE-TEX shell for high levels of breathability and waterproof protection, but it's also outfitted with an impressive array of utility pockets and accessories to make it more akin to a waterproof fishing vest than your run-of-the-mill rain jacket. First of all, its front pocket layout consists of two large stretch pockets where everything from tippet spools to fly boxes can be stashed, then two fixed retractors keep your nippers and hemostats secure so you don't inadvertently drop them in the drink.
- Fly fishing jacket keeps you casting through foul weather
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX shell with fully taped seams
- Watertight Shingle Cuffs seal water out as you release fish
- Integrated retractors keep essential tools attached to jacket
- Fly patch on chest gives you a place to dry flies between fish
- Adjustable hood stows away once the weather clears
- Large D-ring on back keeps landing net secure while wading
- Item #SMM00DM
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.