Most days, you don’t really need to go in chest-deep.
When accessing the deepest corners of the river is overkill, trade in your waders for the Simms Men’s G3 Guide Pants. Whether you’re standing on a deck of a drift boat or searching for trout in a shallow mountain stream, the G3 Guide Pant features Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric and Gore taped seams for unbelievable waterproofness and breathability. Simms' exclusive 5-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric found in the seat, waist, and throughout the leg offers incredible durability and protection, while the G3 Guide Pant's overall construction supplies less wear and tear and enhanced durability. Its YKK Aquaseal waterproof fly zipper minimizes corrosion and provides high-performing, durable wear for years to come. Simms also gave the G3 Guide Pant its patented front and back leg seam design that allows for an unprecedented amount of mobility and leg articulation in the wader while eliminating seams from the critical wear zones at the inner leg. Its articulated knees ensure maximum comfort and mobility when you reel in your catch.The wide elastic belt has a secure hold without pinching, so you can wear these pants for long hours in the water without discomfort.
- Waterproof pants for shallow wading and fishing
- Five-layer Gore-Tex Pro seals out water
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro promotes airflow
- Front and back leg seams reduce wear
- Wide elastic belt for secure comfort
- Built-in gravel guards keep debris out
- Zippered hand pocket holds your license or accessories
- Simms Trout buckle for accented flair
- Item #SMM00DG
[lower] Gore-Tex Pro (5-layer), [upper] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer, [booties] neoprene
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing