Why We Like The Simms Freestone Jacket
Harsh conditions won't deter us from a day of fishing, but thankfully we don't have to endure cold, wet layers with the Simms Freestone Jacket. This shell jacket provides robust wind and rain protection with molded cuffs to help keep water out, while articulated sleeves allow for non-restricted casting.
- Shell jacket helps you take on rainy days on the river
- Toray laminate for full waterproof, breathable performance
- Water-resistant nylon fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Fully sealed seams ensure moisture can't seep through
- Adjustable storm hood and chin guard for added coverage
- Zippered hand and chest pockets built with drain holes
- Dual zippered side gussets create extra space if needed
- Item #SMMF0EQ
- [membrane/laminate] Toray (3-layer), [face fabric] 70D 100% nylon, DWR finish, [backer] 100% nylon tricot
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- fixed, storm, 3-point adjustable
- 2 AquaGuard zippered chest (with drain holes), 2 zippered tricot-lined handwarmer (with drain holes)
- fully sealed
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.81oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 14, 2023
Really good jacket
Got it for my wife and she loves it. Fit well and she likes how windproof it is. Able to layer with ease. Great product. Thanks Simms.
Originally reviewed on simmsfishing.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help