Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Flyweight Wading Boot
Designed to not only keep comfortable in the river, but also maintain comfort on the hike to and from, the Simms Flyweight Wading Boot is the boot we need for venturing far and wide to find the perfect spot. From the lightweight, synthetic upper to the Vibram Idrogrip outsole, this boot is fully featured for wading and hiking. The outsole is stud-compatible in case we want to customize traction options, but grips rocks and trails on its own as well. Underfoot, a dual-density EVA midsole provides cushion to reduce fatigue stride after stride.
- Lightweight wade boot for anglers who hike in
- Low-profile upper is lightweight for easier hiking
- Vibram Idrogrip outsole provides traction on wet trails
- Stud-compatible outsole allows for customization
- EVA midsole provides plenty of cushion while wading or hiking
- Welded TPU enhances durability in high-abrasion areas
- Item #SMM00I4
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.