Select a Size
Select a Color
Challenger Insulated Jacket
Get your season started early and ended late with the Simms Challenger Insulated Jacket. It's fully waterproof to keep you covered for the fickle weather that comes in late fall and early spring, with warm PrimaLoft Silver insulation keeping you toasty even during long hours of spent by and in cold water. In addition to being ultra-warm, PrimaLoft also retains most of its warmth when wet, and although you've got a waterproof shell it's always nice to have added security and to know your warmth is assured when you're waist deep in frigid water.
A three-point adjustable Storm Hood keeps you dry when the skies decide to open up, while an adjustable bottom hem lets you seal the jacket tight when you're wading. You've got handwarmer pockets to store gear and warm up your fingers, as well as a chest pocket and multiple inner pockets to store any additional gear you need close at hand.
- A fully waterproof and insulated jacket for fishing on into the cold
- Waterproof membrane protects against unexpected storms and splashes
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation keeps you toasty on frozen river banks
- Storm Hood keeps rain off of you when it downpours
- Adjustable hem lets you seal the jacket tight as you wade deeper
- Lots of pockets give you easily accessible gear storage
- 3M reflective material keeps you visible in ever earlier dark
- Item #SMM00EM
- [membrane/laminate] Toraydelfy, [body] polyester, [abrasion zones] nylon
- [body] 120g PrimaLoft Silver, [arms] 100g PrimaLoft Silver
- 3-point adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 chest, [internal] 1 zippered, 2 mesh
- fully sealed
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 9, 2019
Awesome Fishing Jacket
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 235 lbs
As expected, Simms did not go chinsy on this jacket. I wore it several times this last winter. Whether steelhead fishing in drift boat or walking on the beach on a rainy day in January, I stayed dry and warm. This is 100% waterproof and fits true to size.