As rugged as they are comfortable.
Built for all-day fishing excursions, the Simms Men's Axtell Pant is your new go-to rugged, water-resistant companion. This pant utilizes COR3 technology for a stretchy range of motion, water-resistant protection, and UPF 50 to ward off harmful UV rays—all while keeping you more comfortable than your favorite pair of blue jeans. An expandable buffet waist helps cinch down just the right fit when you forget your belt, and the odor-resistant treatment ensures that those funky fish smells won't follow you from the river to your car.
- Burly fly fishing pant for comfy wear under your waders
- Stretchy, durable, and water-resistant fabric for river use
- Regular fit offers up a free range of motion
- Articulated knees and crotch keep you moving freely
- Multitude of pockets throughout stash all of your fishing gear
- Fabric is odor-resistant, wicking, and offers UPF 50+ protection
- Item #SMM00DV
- Q & A
Sizing is Hard
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
These are awesome pants! The sizing is hard to nail down. But works great. I would say they run a little on the big size.