Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Saws & Axes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pint-sized cutting power.
Keep the Silky PocketBoy Curve 130mm Large Teeth Professional Saw handy for trail maintenance, pruning in your yard, or clearing out the campsite. This convenient folding saw offers excellent cutting power in a lightweight and compact design that you can take far from the trailhead. This twist on the popular PocketBoy series features a curved blade that, when combined with the pull-cut technology, greatly improves cutting speed (15-20% faster!). This blade cuts on the "pull" stroke, and with a curved blade the teeth naturally dive into the wood fibers which gives the effect of applying down pressure to the blade, without the need to actually exert any energy-sapping pressure. If you're seeking incredibly efficient cutting power that you can take almost anywhere, then you've found it in the PocketBoy Curve.
- Pocket-sized saw for trail maintenance or general pruning
- Curved pull-cut blade design results in more efficient cutting
- Mirai-Me technology offers four cutting angles along its length
- Non-set teeth reduces resistance for smoother, faster cutting
- Impulse-hardened teeth stay sharp three times longer
- Hard chrome-plated blade resists effects of rust and resin
- Clear plastic flip-lock case with belt clip included
- Made in Japan
- Item #SKY0004
- Q & A
I needed a saw for cutting down small trees while snowmobiling. A little bit of research quickly told me that Silky was the band. I picked up a Silky Gomboy and was blown away by its ability to get through trees.
I picked the Pocketboy up to complement my Gomboy as I can keep the Pocketboy in my riser bag. After having to use it a couple times, I think I may ditch the Gomboy. This is just as fast and a good bit smaller. All you need!
Small edit: Handle color is orange rather than the reddish hue show in photos above