Select style & size:Select options
Where lightweight and livable meet.
The Sierra Designs Sweet Suite 2 Tent provides just the right balance between lightweight backpacking efficiency and livable interior space. This light and airy backpacking tent packs down to 16.5 x 6.5 inches within its included carrying bag and weighs a paltry 3.2 pounds (minimum weight), meaning it'll easily fit inside your trusty backpack without having to distribute it with a trail companion.
Sierra Designs achieves such a lightweight tent without sacrificing roominess or gear storage with their hub-to-tripod tent geometry, combined with a rain fly securing over the all-mesh tent body to create a rainproof shelter with two vestibules for all your gear. Because the tent body is entirely made of mesh, it's extremely breathable on those hot, sticky evenings and provides unobstructed stargazing when the fly isn't needed on clear evenings. When storms do roll through, simply throw up the silicone-treated rain fly to keep heavy showers from compromising your overnight comfort.
- Just the right balance of lightweight carrying and livable room
- 2-person, 3-season tent weighs only 3lb 10oz (packed weight)
- Hub-to-tripod geometry provides a roomy, livable interior
- No-See-Um Mesh tent body for ventilation and stargazing
- Silicone-treated rain fly protects you from heavy rain
- Two vestibules provides tons of space for all your gear
- DAC Featherlite aluminum poles are lightweight and sturdy
- 10 stakes + 4 guy lines for securing to the ground
- Item #SDS009Y
- Q & A
The Sweetest Suite in the Backcountry!
Innovative Design on an extremely lightweight setup!