Select style & size:Select options
Light for backpacking, inexpensive for dirtbagging.
Sierra Designs wanted to make a lightweight, freestanding tent with a price tag suitable for backpackers on a budget, and that's how the Summer Moon 2 Tent was made. Under four pounds and two hundred dollars, the Summer Moon 2 provides three-season comfort whether it's rainy or sunny. Remove the rain fly to watch the summer moon through the breathable mesh canopy as you fall asleep.
- A tent that's light for backpacking and comfy for camping
- Rain fly and floor provide three-season weather protection
- Mesh canopy provides ample airflow for warm weather ventilation
- Large vestibule for convenient gear storage
- Included poles, guylines, loops, and stakes for easy set up
- Item #SDS007Y
- Q & A
Great function and great price!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This tent is great! It is well built and tough yet still a very manageable weight for backpacking if you are not going full ultralight. The size is great for a 2p tent and we have no problem finding space to store our gear. Overall it is a very good tent at a very good price!
Sierra Designs Summer Moon 2 Overview
Check out this video about the Summer Moon 2. The lightest weight freestanding 2-person tent UNDER $200. Period!