Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
T-5 Air Tri Shoe
When every second of a split counts, efficient power transfer is key. The T-5 Air’s Twelve Carbon Composite sole, with carbon-injected nylon ensures energy isn’t lost to a supple sole, and is comfortable enough for the long training miles that lead up to the main event.
The T-5s reinforced heel cup withstands pressure from use, while the soft lining ensures sock-free comfort. Sidi’s hallmark ratcheting system would be too slow for quick transitions, so the T-5 uses a two-strap closure system and overlapping upper design. The straps have a grippy finish which makes them easy to adjust on the fly, even with hands wet from the swim. An oversized heel pull-tab makes pulling on the shoe as fast as possible while you speed away from the transition zone.
- A stiff and light shoe to save time on triathlon splits
- Vented Politex upper dumps heat and allows water to escape
- Twelve Carbon Composite Sole transfers power and is lightweight
- Heel cup keeps foot stabilized for efficient pedaling
- Heel pull tab speeds up your transition time
- Replaceable heel pad ensure that the T-5s last for several seasons
- Item #SIDZ10G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.