Why We Like The SIDI Drako 2S Mountain Clipless Shoe
When we are looking to take our performance to the next level, having lightweight MTB shoes help to improve our performance through the connection to our bike. The SIDI Drako 2S Mountain Clipless Shoe is a premium cross-country shoe with a 2-bolt cleat, a carbon fiber sole, A dial retention system, and a durable and lightweight design. The Soft Instep Closure System secures our foot using a retention dial and an EVA pad to distribute pressure across our instep for the perfect fit. The MTB SRS carbon sole improves power transfer and is super lightweight, and the heel and toe spikes are replaceable for a long-lasting design.
- Cross-country Mountain bike shoe with a premium design
- Techno-3 Push System dials are simple and secure the fit
- Soft Instep Closure System evenly distributes pressure on the instep
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole is stiff and lightweight
- Reinforced Heel cup stabilizes and supports
- Heel retention device tightens heel cup for improved fit
- Replaceable tread blocks in the heel and the toe
- Item #SIDZ11V
- Upper Material
- MTB SRS Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help