Why We Like The SIDI Aertis Mountain Clipless Shoe
SIDI has long been known for producing high-end road and mountain bike shoes, and the SIDI Aertis Mountain Clipless Shoe is no exception. Complete with a premium suede construction, a unique closure system, off-bike walking capability, and a super lightweight design; the SIDI Aertis Mountain Clipless Shoe was built for performance on the mountain bike. The Firmor Closure system uses an offset dial and hook-and-loop strap to create a super secure fit by wrapping the two pieces of upper material on top of each other. The Tecno-3 dial system is super easy to use and dials in our fit along the entire shoe length for the perfect fit. The MTB SR17 sole is stiff for power transfer yet incorporates flexibility for walking, and the cleats on the bottom of the shoe dig into the dirt for extra traction. The 2-bolt clipless configuration allows for an adjustable and secure fit, and the toe inserts are replaceable, so we can continue using these shoes for many miles to come.
- Performance Mountain clipless shoes with a lightweight construction
- Premium suede upper is abrasion-resistant and comfortable
- Tecno-3 dials make for a super easy and secure fit
- Firmor closure system wraps the foot for a snug and secure fit
- MTB SR17 sole is both stiff and flexible for optimal comfort and capability
- Item #SIDZ11S
- Upper Material
- Tecno-3 System dials, hook-and-loop strap
- Sidi MTB SR17
- Cleat Compatibility
- gravel, cyclocross, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help