Why We Like The SHREDLY Biker Cham Liner Short
Function comes before form, sure, but the SHREDLY Biker Cham Liner Short ensures we don't have to choose. These light liners are perfect under baggy shorts on mountain rides and sleek enough to wear solo on road rides and lunchtime commutes. The durable compression fabric is paired with a perforated chamois pad for optimal comfort on every ride. And the scalloped hem features laser cutouts for ventilation and micro-silicone grippers for a reliable fit.
- Liner shorts for mixed riding styles and everyday fashion
- Nylon-spandex fabric is durable, compressive, and soft
- Ruffle hem with laser perforations for peek-a-boo flair
- Integrated chamois is flexible and breathable
- Side pockets stash trail and road essentials
- Item #SMB0010
- nylon, spandex
- 2 side
- Leg Gripper
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling, trail, cross-country, commuting
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 16, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
These are the best liners. I am in love! I wear them by themselves gravel riding and road riding, but then throw some baggies over them and wear them as a liner. I am anywhere between a 8-12 in pants, and the L fits me perfectly. They are perfectly high-waisted and are super comfy. I need to get a second color in them ASAP.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help