The Showers Pass Transit Pants are built to fend off any weather and get you through your commute happy and dry. Made of breathable yet waterproof Artex three-layer fabric with a cycling-specific fit, these pants provide some of the best wet-weather protection available. Showers Pass adds fully taped seams to fend off even the tiniest of water droplets and reflective elements to increase visibility in low-light conditions. These pants also pack easily into their own stuff sack for transport in case it starts to rain later in the day.
- Durable trousers for your wet weather cycling commutes and adventures
- Artex three-layer provides an articulated construction designed for the bike
- Seams taped for cutting down the wind and water on difficult rides
- Ankle zippers with cinch straps cover over shoes and hide from cranks
- Reflective elements help in low light riding
- Item #SHO000D
- Artex (3-layer)
- Breathability Rating
- 10000 g/m²
- Waterproof Rating
- 10000 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 11.3oz (320g)
- Recommended Use
- wet weather cycling and commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.