Say goodbye to soggy commutes and wet, bone chilling days in the saddle and hello to the Showers Pass Men's Refuge Pants. They're a perfect addition to any cycling wardrobe for a guaranteed dry and cozy ride in even the worst of weather. The Refuge pants are cut to layer over everything from everyday clothes on a commute to techy spandex for a training ride to keep you dry wherever your bike takes you.
- Durable, hardshell rain pant for wet weather cycling and even skiing
- Fully taped seams on a three-layer, breathable ELITE fabric
- Waterproof zippers at ankle and thigh pocket
- Articulated knees help get you up on the pedals without resistance
- Reflective elements send out visibility in low light riding
- Suspender compatible for a more secure fitting during activity
- Item #SHO000B
- fully-taped 3-layer Elite
- Breathability Rating
- Waterproof Rating
- [medium] 33in
- fall, winter, spring
- zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13.7oz (388g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.