Soggy commutes and inclement training conditions are no match for the Showers Pass Men's Refuge Jacket. This versatile jacket is a great addition to any cyclist's wardrobe for a dry and comfy ride even in the most inclement weather. With a removable hood and drop-down tail, this jacket can hold its own on the bike as well as out on the slopes for a winter ski session or just heading down the street for a toasty beverage.
- Durable hardshell jacket for heavy rains and cold cycling and even skiing
- Fully taped seams for impenetrable defense against soaking rains
- Waterproof zipper bounces rain drops out of the way
- Removable hood for fairer weather riding
- Reinforced shoulders resist abuse from commute packs and piggy-back rides
- Drop tail extends coverage when in the cycling positions
- Adjustable cuffs fit over big or small cycling gloves
- Item #SHO0044
- fully taped 3-layer ELITE
- spring, fall, winter
- 1 zippered back, 1 zippered chest
- 360 trim
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz (545g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 3, 2021
Is this jacket packable for bikepacking?
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.