Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Soggy commutes and inclement training conditions are no match for the Showers Pass Men's Refuge Jacket. This versatile jacket is a great addition to any cyclist's wardrobe for a dry and comfy ride even in the most inclement weather. With a removable hood and drop-down tail, this jacket can hold its own on the bike as well as out on the slopes for a winter ski session or just heading down the street for a toasty beverage.
- Durable hardshell jacket for heavy rains and cold cycling and even skiing
- Fully taped seams for impenetrable defense against soaking rains
- Waterproof zipper bounces rain drops out of the way
- Removable hood for fairer weather riding
- Reinforced shoulders resist abuse from commute packs and piggy-back rides
- Drop tail extends coverage when in the cycling positions
- Adjustable cuffs fit over big or small cycling gloves
- Item #SHO0044
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.