Select a Size
Select a Color
Crosspoint Waterproof Wool Crew Socks
Say goodbye to those cold, soggy-toe blues with the Shower's Pass Crosspoint Waterproof Wool Crew Socks. They make riding in cold, wet weather a much more pleasant experience than we ever thought possible. The Crosspoints aren't just water resistant, they're fully waterproof courtesy of an Artex membrane that doesn't let water in and allows sweat to escape easily so your feet stay dry throughout the ride. The knit exterior feels like soft regular sock, and the moisture-wicking Merino wool lining keeps your feet cozy and dry while also preventing growth of stink-producing bacteria.
- Waterproof socks for damp days on the trail
- Artex membrane seals out water yet allows evaporation
- Merino wool lining wicks away perspiration
- Knit exterior is comfortable and breathable
- Odor-resistance is a natural property of merino wool
- Item #SHO000Q
- [lining] Merino wool, [membrane] Artex, [exterior] knit
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2019
Stay dry and comfortable
- I've put it through the wringer
Great socks! very comfortable and keep me dry.
October 9, 2018
Awfully useful for those wet days
- I've used it several times
I find that my feet get wet regardless of how hard I try out there on those rainy days. Accepting the wet and solving for warmth seems to be the best tactic for me. These socks are pricey but they will act as little wetsuits for your feet so when you do encounter the wet and the cold elements, your feet at least stay wet and warm. Pricey, but quite effective. I won't ride in wet and cold conditions without them anymore.