Select style & size:Select options
SLX FC-M7120 1x Crank Arms
Shimano’s M7120 Crank Arms delivers the SLX group’s 12speed drivetrain in a wider Q-factor for better downhill stability when you’re landing drops and ripping through the trees. With improved functionality and a whole host of technology gained from XT and XTR, Shimano has closed the gap between SLX and Shimano's pricier groupsets, bringing the consistent chain retention and lighter design to a broader audience. With the dawn of 12speed for SLX, Shimano changed from spider-based chainrings to direct-mount for simplified chainring swaps and the ability to run a smaller front ring.
The M7120 Crank Arms pair with Shimano's SLX SM-CRM75 Direct-Mount Chainring, and Shimano bottom bracket, available separately.
- Shimano’s SLX crank arm in a wider Q-factor for greater downhill stability
- Hollowtech II construction is strong, light, and reliable
- Cold-forged aluminum is tough, durable and light weight
- 12-speed compatibility for pairing with Shimano's newest groups
- 178mm Q-factor better suited to trail and enduro riding
- Pairs with Shimano direct-mount chainrings and bottom brackets
- Item #SHIU18W
What do you think about this product?