Why We Like The XC702 Wide Cycling Shoe
Whether we're taking on new gravel roads or enduring through this weekend's cross-country race the Shimano XC702 Wide Cycling Shoe helps us keep the power down. Built with reinforced carbon sole and Shimano's own dynalast this shoe is expertly tuned to deliver every watt from our legs right to the pedals. In the new wide XC702's we're taking the road less traveled whether that means it's a local unexplored gravel road, or a new neverending trail.
- Shimano's performance-focused shoe at an attainable price point
- Synthetic upper material resists abrasion and stretching
- Carbon-reinforced midsole is built stiff for race efforts
- ULTREAD XC rubber is built for hike-a-bikes and cyclocross dismounts
- Boa dials keep fit tight and are easy to adjust on the fly
- For the perfect fit, please take note that sizing runs small
- Item #SHIU1E1
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- dual BOA L6, Powerzone guide
- adaptable cup insole
- carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- ULTREAD XC rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 12oz
- mountain biking, cross-country, gravel, trail, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 11, 2022
Light and stiff
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Inner material has a great improvement and will def keep out the dust. The flap more comfortable. This will be an easier break in for me. Stiff and light with a good foot brace. Minimal movement of the foot when doing the pull movement. Not sure if the strips on it are reflective. I hope they are. The tension of the Boas don't crumple the area over the toes.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help