Why We Like The XC502 Mountain Bike Shoe
Just like us, the Shimano XC502 Mountain Bike Shoes won't be held back to one discipline. Whether we're taking these shoes and our bikes out to the local cross-country loops or going on big weekend gravel rides with the crew we trust the XC502's to get us home. We're confident using these shoes during big trail rides or cyclocross races thanks to the aggressive tread on the outsole. These shoes are tough, resilient, and add on a level of performance not seen with their trail or enduro counterparts.
- Performance footwear that's at home on dirt or gravel surfaces
- Synthetic leather upper material is durable and sheds heat
- Fiberglass reinforced midsole is lightweight and effectively transfers power
- XC tread hooks up for cyclocross and XC hike-a-bike situations
- BOA dial traps the foot and creates an efficient platform
- Optional adjustable toe spikes are compatible with XC502's
- For the perfect fit, please take note that sizing runs small
- Item #SHIU1DU
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- BOA L6, hook-and-loop
- adaptable cup insole
- glass fiber reinforced nylon
- ULTREAD XC
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 10.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help