Why We Like The Shimano RT-CL800 Rotor
Built for a quiet and consistent braking performance, the Shimano RT-CL800 Rotor is ideal for long, steep descents where trusting our brakes is key. It features Ice Technologies with Freeza rotor construction to allow for a longer pad life, less noise, and long-lasting durability. The RT-CL800 rotor is part of the Shimano GRX 11-speed groupset and features a center lock system to allow for the easiest possible installation with a lock ring and spline mount.
- Center lock disc brake rotor built for Shimano GRX 11s groupset
- Provides consistent braking performance on long descents
- Designed with a focus on minimal disc brake rotor heat
- Robust arm shape allows for less noise while in use
- Features Ice Technologies with Freeza for better durability
- Item #SHIU1HM
- steel, aluminum
- Attachment Type
- flat centerlock
- Shimano GRX, 11s
- 140mm, 160mm
- 1 rotor, 1 lockring
- Claimed Weight
- [140mm] 96g, [160mm] 114g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 22, 2022
They do their job
- I've used it several times
They look really cool, and the bike stopped. What more can you ask for?
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov