Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The RC5 Cycling Shoe
Its hard to beat the feeling of an early morning ride fueled by coffee, a hearty breakfast, and damn-near perfect weather. Well, that is, unless your feet are aching from ill-fitting kicks, and each pedal stroke wastes power on soft flex. Shimano offers the RC5 Cycling Shoe as an ideal solution that doesn't just get you through the ride, but does so with comfort and power. They are built to fall right into the mid-range of Shimano's lineup, thanks to the durable synthetic leather uppers that don't flex and stretch with time, plus mesh panels for a huge boost in breathability should your toes warm up as the temps rise. The uppers secure around your foot like a warm hug thanks to a combination of an Boa and hook-and-loop strap that helps disperse pressure away from the instep, while eliminating wiggle room for support through every part of your pedal stroke. While lighter duty soles can create flex that's comfortable, that flex wastes watts of energy, so Shimano builds the RC5 with a carbon-reinforced nylon sole that boosts stiffness, allowing every watt of power to go straight to the pedals.
- A mid-range shoe for stiff support on the ride
- Synthetic leather uppers don't stretch over time
- Boa and hook-and-loop strap snug down together to fit like a glove
- Mesh panels and perforation elevate breathability
- Midsole utilizes minimalist stack height for improved stabilizing
- Carbon-reinforced sole is stiff and supportive through pedal stroke
- Intefgated sole and upper construction achieves a new level of fit comfort
- Item #SHI00OU
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.