Why We Like The Shimano PD-GR400 Flat Pedal
From casual coffee rides around town to hot laps on our favorite trail after work, the Shimano PD-GR400 Flat Pedal gives us a stable pedaling platform. Nine pins per side are combined with a large composite platform giving us the security we need to tackle new terrain, and the simple 6mm hex wrench mount makes installation a breeze.
- Lightweight grippy pedals for casual trail rides
- Large platform accommodates a wide range of shoe sizes
- 9 removable pins per side let us dial in an ideal amount of grip
- Composite pedal body is lightweight and durable
- Item #SHIU1G0
- [pedal body] resin composite
- Removable Pins
- 9 per side
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 6mm hex
- 3.9 x 3.8 x 0.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 13.9oz (394g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, cross-country, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help