Select style & size:Select options
Excess housing and hoses risk catching on grasping branches. Don't run a sloppy cockpit. Cut excess brake hose and reattach the properly sized hose to your brake levers with Shimano's Brake Hose Olive and Barb set. Future you will thank you for it.
- An attachment system for Shimano hydraulic disc brake hoses
- Tidy up your cockpit with slick little bits
- Shimano's hydraulic brakes work so well that they often embarrass the competition
- Item #SHI00HC
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 20, 2019
Keep It Tidy
These are needed to trim your hoses and keep your cockpit looking tidy if you're using Shimano brakes.
February 25, 2019
DON'T DROP IT!
- I've put it through the wringer
The Shimano Barb and Olive design have stayed the same for so many years because they work well. It's just that simple. Installation has a very ways you could go about doing it, but either way, it only works with Shimano, and if you drop it, God speed and good luck!
July 18, 2018
shimano parts only
- I've used it several times
great for adjusting hose length.
February 26, 2018
Trim it up
Make sure to pick these up if you are trimming your brake lines!
November 1, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Have a professional do it unless you have all the tools and know how. Worked great for shortening my excessively long brake lines to tidy up my front end. XT Brakes feel good as new after a bleed.
September 4, 2017
Is this the current J-kit compatible part (Y8H298040), or the old version?