Select style & size:Select options
Lines for your hydros.
Whether you compromised a line due to a digger, or you're building up a new frame, the Shimano BH59 Hydraulic Brake Hose is up to the task. Constructed from durable braided polyester, it resists expansion from pressure for positive lever feel and consistent stopping. The BH59 hose is compatible with Shimano hydraulic brakes that use mineral oil, it's 1700mm long and can be cut to any length.
- Durable braided hose for your Shimano disc brakes
- Compatible with Shimano hydraulic brakes with mineral oil
- Lengthy 1700mm hose can be cut to any length
- Compatible with either internal-or-external routing
- Resists expansion from pressure for positive lever feel
- Item #SHI0535
- Attachment Type
- olive and barb
- Deore M525
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 5, 2020
September 1, 2017
Does the job well!
- I've put it through the wringer
Mine brakes work just like new again! Easy to install, just keep in mind that you will need a bleed kit if you want to do it yourself.
December 1, 2014
used for shimano XT brakes
- I've used it several times
works with XT, XTR, and other shimano brakes. worked perf.