X-LR Kit Carbonio Superflow Saddle
Weighing in at right around 130g, the X-LR Kit Carbonio is about as light as it gets for off-road saddles. Featherweight performance doesn't mean you have to sacrifice comfort though, thanks to a shock-absorbing carbon-nylon shell, dual-density padding, and a deep center cutout that keeps the blood flowing to eliminate numbness and hot spots.
- Featherweight carbon saddle for MTB, cross, and gravel
- Lightweight CarbonKeramic rails absorb trail chatter and vibration
- Dual-density padding cushions and supports your sit bones
- Large center cutout maximizes blood flow
- Fibra-Tek cover with reinforced edges for durability
- Available in two widths for L3 and S3 Selle Italia IDmatch
- Item #SELA09Q
- CarbonKeramic 7 x 9mm
- nylon12, carbon fiber
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [S] 131mm, [L] 145mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 4.6oz (130g), [large] 4.9oz (138g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help