Why We Like The See Kai Run Larkin WP Boot
From rainy day errands to outdoor play dates, our little ones will keep their feet dry in the See Kai Run Larkin WP Boot. The waterproof membrane bootie keeps out water so our kid stays happy, while the deep lugged TPR rubber outsole provides exceptional grip on wet surfaces, so we can keep our mind at ease as they run around and splash through puddles.
- A pull-on rain boot for our adventurous toddlers
- The nylon textile and rubberized PU upper is flexible and lightweight
- A waterproof membrane keeps out water
- Lined with mesh to keep their little feet happy
- Exceptional grip provided by the TPR rubber outsole
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Item #SKAA03A
- Upper Material
- nylon textile, rubberized PU
- waterproof membrane, upper material
- deep lugged TPR rubber
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help