Why We Like The Gilman Waterproof Insulated Boot
Every time fresh flakes start to fall, our little adventurer slips on the Gilman and saunters out to his snow fort to do upkeep. The synthetic fill and breathable membrane stop the cold and slush from seeping through to their toes, while the lugged rubber sole keeps their footing sure as they shuffle along the dusted crust.
- Toasty boot for snowball fights, sled races, and wintry wanderings
- Sealed seams and breathable membrane provide waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Fleece lining gives an extra boost of warmth
- Hook-and-loop strap provides a customized fit and easy on-off
- Faux elastic laces give added security and comfort
- Rubber toe cap helps prevent stubbed toes
- Sticky rubber sole provides max grip on wet, snowy walks
- Item #SKA001M
- Upper Material
- nylon, rubberized PU
- fully seam sealed waterproof construction
- 200g 3M Thinsulate (synthetic)
- Temperature Rating
- hook-and-loop, elastic faux lace
- 3M Thinsulate (synthetic)
- thermoplastic rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help