He's growing up so quickly.
- High-top sneaker for your little guy
- Canvas and chambray is lightweight and flexible
- Hook-and-loop closure is easy to use
- Removable sock liner can be washed after a week of hard play
- Item #SKA000E
- Q & A
Fresh kicks for the playground
I recently bought these for my 1 year old. Overall I'm very happy. He looks really cute and gets lots of compliments. Pros- They don't show wear easily (several months old and look pretty new still), great sole (firm enough he ran run into rocks but still enough flex for him as he's learning to walk), and great look. Con- My son is 15 months and doesn't have much of an ankle (like most 15 months), the high tops fit him, but it's close. If you have a young toddler, you might want to opt for low tops.
My little dude is stylin in these! He walks good in them and they seem very durable too. Only complaint is they could be easier to take on/off
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
Machine washable, super stylish! My 5-year-old says they are comfy too!