Why We Like The Sea Kai Run Atlas II Waterproof Insulated Boot
The Atlas II Waterproof Insulated Boot is a cute winter boot from See Kai Run. It features Thinsulate insulation and a thermal fleece sockliner to keep little feet warm with a waterproof design that keeps out snow and slush. We also like the wide opening and hook-and-loop straps, which make it easy to get our kids' feet in and out of these boots without too much drama. For the best fit, See Kai Run recommends ordering one size up.
- Built to keep feet dry and warm in the snow
- Nylon and rubberized PU upper keeps out rain and snow
- 3M Thinsulate insulation cold-rated to -35F
- Flexible yet durable rubber outsole
- Runs small (size up for best fit)
- Item #SKA001P
- Upper Material
- nylon, polyurethane
- seam-sealed construction
- 200g 3M Thinsulate
- Temperature Rating
- hook-and-loop straps
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help