Why We Like The See Kai Run Atlas II Waterproof Insulated Boot
We pull the See Kai Run Atlas II Waterproof Insulated Boot on our young adventurers to keep their little toes warm and protected from the elements with its waterproof upper, fleece lining, and 360-degree thermal insulation.
- Built with a lightweight and waterproof upper material
- Durable TPR outsole provides grip on slippery terrain
- 3M Thinsulate layer delivers 360-degree insulation
- Thermal sockliner and fleece lining add extra warmth
- Hook-and-loop strap allows for quick on and off
- Rubber toe cap keeps toes protected from rocks and debris
- Item #SKAA028
- Upper Material
- nylon, polyurethane
- membrane, seam-sealed, water gusset
- 3M Thinsulate
- dual hook-and-loop straps
- TPR (lugged rubber)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help