Why We Like The See Kai Run Atlas II Waterproof Insulated Boot
The Atlas II Waterproof Insulated Boot is a boys' snow boot from See Kai Run—a brand awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Pediatric Medical Association. Mixing 3M Thinsulate insulation with a fully waterproof construction, it keeps our kiddos' feet warm and dry as they're sledding at the park or helping us clear the driveway.
- Insulated winter snow boot for boys
- Thinsulate insulation keeps kids' feet warm in cold weather
- Fleece lining and removable sockliner for extra warmth
- Waterproof membrane plus seam-sealing keep feet dry
- Deep lugged outsole for winter grip on snow
- Hook-and-loop straps make it easy to get boots on and off
- See Kai Run recommends sizing up for best fit
- Item #SKAA027
- Upper Material
- rubberized PU
- Removable Liner
- removable sockliner
- hook-and-loop straps
- TPR rubber
- casual, play
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help