Rear Wheel Strap
Dialing your ride with bike racks is sweet, but drilling holes in your roof is less than ideal. Use the SeaSucker Rear Wheel Strap to mitigate the need for holes, bars, and brackets. This handy strap holds your rear wheel in place in conjunction with either the SeaSucker Talon, Mini Bomber, or Bomber rack, and connects to your roof or truck bed with a super secure vacuum mount — not to be confused with suction cup, and is rated to pull over 210-pounds, plus its backed with an added safety indicator band. The orange indicator band begins to appear once the vacuum mount loses some of its suction, so you know it's time to re-pump long before it detaches. It features a large, 6-inch SeaSucker cup and a 1-1/2-inch wide hook-and-loop strap to secure things in place.
- Keep your steed swivel free with this handy wheel strap
- SeaSucker cup secures and can pull up to 210-pounds
- Indicator band lets you know when you need to re-pump
- Holds snugly in place without need for bars or bolts
- Wide, 1.5-inch hook-and-loop strap holds you wheel
- Compatible with SeaSucker's Talon, Mini Bomber and Bomber bike racks
- Item #SSQ000C
- SeaSucker Talon, Mini Bomber, Bomber
- Part Number
- BV1001, BV1002
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help