Select Style & Size
Flight Deck Front Wheel Holder Upgrade
The Flight Deck turns the regular rear wheel strap of your SeaSucker Talon, Mini Bomber, or Bomber rack into a front wheel holder that adds stability and security to the drive from home to trail head.
- Upgrade your Seasucker rack to hold your front wheel
- Front wheel mount features elongated entry slots for skewer
- Made for standard road, cross, and MTB wheels, and fits up to 29in
- Must be combined with an existing strap to work
- Item #SSQ000D
- SeaSucker Talon, Mini Bomber, Bomber
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2019
Req's too much room w/Bomber roof rack
- I've put it through the wringer
Never mounted. I bought 3 of these to use w/the Seasucker Bomber roof rack (holds 3 mtn bikes). The problem quickly became apparent that my 2011' Subi Legacy's trunk didn't have enough real-estate for 3 of these. You see, your forced to connect these to the rear tire mount of each bike, so this front tire Mt sit to the side of each rear wheel. Well when you have 3 mtn bikes mounted to the roof, and 3 rear wheels sitting on the trunk lid, there's just not enough room for all 3 rear wheels on the trunk to have their own front wheel mount next to it. I'm sure it's great for 2 or less bikes, but not for 3! I ended up returning all 3 of these.