Not just another hiking sock.
- Protective sock for hiking in cold, wet climates
- Waterproof, breathable StretchDry membrane
- Merino wool lining offers thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Padded heel, toe, and footbed absorb shock and reduce blistering
- Item #SSZ002A
- Q & A
SealSkinz Hiking Mid Sock
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Med
After much deliberation over choosing shoe covers for MTB/CX, I discovered these SealSkinz waterproof/windproof socks while shopping for socks in general. I was eager to try them out and am very impressed with them as they offer the right amount of breathability while keeping my feet dry! And it's one less item to put on / take off for cycling! I may still opt for a shoe cover for the roadbike, but for my MTB/CXADV riding, I will be using these for sure!!! Might even have to pick a a couple of pairs!