Hiking Knee Length Waterproof Merino Sock
Protect your feet with everything you can, the SealSkinz Hiking Knee Length Waterproof Merino Sock offers that protection you need when on long treks or thru-hikes in a comfortable package. Outfitted with a merino wool construction and waterproof membrane, the sock resists odor, wicks moisture, and is waterproof. Perfect for those long treks to basecamp when the rain just won't stop and neither will you.
- Trek there and back again in comfort with a durable hiking sock
- Merino wool material adds moisture wicking comfort when on the go
- Elasticated ankle provides support over rough and rocky terrain
- Padded heel and toe protects foot from blisters on long hikes
- Waterproof membrane shields out water when during creek crossings
- Item #SSZ002B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 116lbs
I was a little suspicious that these wouldn't do the trick but they worked SO well! I wore them under my wetsuit for long days of canyoneering. They fit in my approach shoes, didn't cause blisters, kept my feet warm and dry. Stoked on these!