$24.95 - $26.95
Select Style & Size
Warning: California Proposition 65
Whether you're at the local river or traveling through rainy conditions, the SealLine E-case will keep your essentials dry and functional. This case is rated to IPX7—the international standard for withstanding submersion. It features RF-welded seams an a SealLock zipper to ensure there are no points for water to sneak in to dampen your electronics or important documents. The windows allow you to use your touch-screen devices without exposing them to the moisture outside of the case, and are constructed without PVC for a more environmentally friendly product.
- Waterproof case for electronics or other essentials
- Rated to IPX7 for submersible waterproofing
- SealLock zipper prevents water from sneaking in
- RF-welded seams prevent leaks
- Small size fits most smartphones
- Item #CAS008X
- 600D polyester, polyurethane
- SealLock (zipper)
- [x-small] 5.3 x 3.1in, [small] 6.1 x 3.5in, [medium] 7.5 x 5.1in, [large] 8.7 x 6in, [x-large] 11.8 x 7.8in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 1oz, [small] 1.5oz, [medium] 1.7oz, [large] 2oz, [x-large] 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river paddling, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
Are the dimensions listed for the inside of the pouch or oustide?