Select style & size:Select options
Boundary Dry Pack
The next time you and your friends gear up for a multi-day river trip be sure to have all of your gear and clothes tucked away in the SealLine Boundary Dry Pack. It's got all the performance of a trusty dry bag with the convenience of a backpack, and it's available in different sizes to suit your specific needs. Whether you're just going to be on the water for a few days or you've managed to find your way on a three week Grand Canyon float, you'll have the right storage for the trip with 35, 65, and 115L pack sizes. The Boundary comes with an adjustable, ventilated carry system that makes it haul heavy loads, and also removes when you'd rather have your pack function as a waterproof cargo or gear bag. The construction is completely waterproof thanks to the tough vinyl-coated polyester fabric and secure watertight roll-top closure, keeping all of your precious cargo safe and dry through wet weather and spraying rivers.
- Dry-bag functionality meets backpack convenience with this pack
- Durable and waterproof fabric keeps gear, clothes, and food dry
- Roll top closure ensures that no water can sneak in
- Removable harness gives you options for backpack or dry bag use
- Padded and ventilated shoulder straps bring comfort to your carry
- Item #CAS00ED
- Q & A
Keep those precious things dry
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love to take my camera everywhere so this bag is perfect for me for slot canyons. I have used it in many slot canyons in Zion National park and my things stayed dry. I plan to use it on boating and river trips as well.