Select style & size:Select options
Blocker Compression Dry Sack
Carry your down sleeping bag, extra clothing layers, or outdoor essentials in the ultra-lightweight, space-saving design of the SealLine Blocker Compression Dry Sack. This dry sack features lightweight, fully waterproof construction to keep your gear dry without adding excessive bulk to your pack or kayak storage area.
It's packing a PurgeAir valve that releases excess air trapped inside, so you're not carrying a bonafide balloon while backpacking or paddling long distances. Additionally, it features SealLine's Continuous Compression System, which tightens down uniformly to reduce carrying bulk, but without exerting tons of pressure on delicate seams that tend to break easily.
- Compression dry sack with PurgeAir valve to release air
- PurgeAir valve keeps it from ballooning out in your pack
- Fully waterproof design provides a dry place for gear
- Roll-top closure provides a secure, water-tight seal
- Continuous Compression cinches without breaking seams
- PackTight design with flat sides to reduce bulk
- Item #CAS00DC
- 70D nylon, PU coating
- 5 L, 10 L, 20 L, 30 L
- Continuous Compression System
- fully waterproof design
- roll-top closure
- [5 L] 3.5 x 6.4 x 11.8 in, [10 L] 4.3 x 8.2 x 14.1 in, [20 L] 5.5 x 10.4 x 18.8 in, [30 L] 6.2 x 12 x 22.8 in
- Claimed Weight
- [5 L] 3.5 oz, [10 L] 4.4 oz, [20 L] 5.9 oz, [30 L] 6.9 oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?