Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Telos TR3 Tent
From its spacious interior to its shareable storage system, the Telos TR3 Tent is ideally made for groups of three. This innovative tent redefines backcountry comfort by increasing headspace, simplifying setup, and creating a hangout space that everyone can share. When paired with our trekking poles or Sea To Summit's Hangout Mode Pole Set (sold separately), the versatile rainfly can be propped up to create a shelter that's roomy enough for the whole party.
When the pack is camping out, this tent truly gets to shine. Sea To Summit designed the Fair-Share Storage system to split the load between hikers. Two separate stuff sacks and the pole bag neatly stack together for the strongest member of the group, or the pieces can be shared to lighten everyone's load. These individual sacks have their own versatile functions too—the pole bag doubles as a Lightbar to add ambiance to the tent, and the tent's and fly's individual stuff sacks increase internal storage by acting as buckets.
- Limit-bending backpacking tent for up to three adventurous campers
- Mesh canopy allows a comfortable breeze and improved stargazing
- Nylon rainfly with water-resistant coating repels rain and dew
- Integrated vents at fly's peak and bottom expel hot and humid air
- Tension Ridge feature increases headspace and heightens doors
- Durable Quick-Connect pole feet make rainfly setup quick and simple
- Packing system doubles as internal storage and a lighting device
- Hangout Mode Pole Set(sold separately) turns fly into a shelter
- Item #STSZ034