Fully-enclosed Ultralight shelter that will shave pounds from your pack.
Weighing in at under two pounds, the Sea To Summit Specialist Duo Shelter 2-Person 3-Season delivers on-the-go protection from summer and shoulder-season weather without the expedition-slowing weight penalty. Unlike some single-wall shelters that can leave you feeling soggy in the morning and weighed-down during the hike, the Specialist is built with ultra-breathable Pertex Endurance fabric to limit condensation build-up and keep overall weight to a minimum.
- Pertex Endurance fabric used in the canopy is ultralight, breathable to help mitigate condensation, and waterproof in normal rain conditions
- Two entrances mean that you don't have to climb over your passed-out trekking partner to get in and out
- Two vestibules deliver ample gear storage so your sleeping area stays clean, dry, and organized
- Fabric is double stitched and bar tacked at all stress points for added strength
- Fully taped seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Reflective guy lines have no hidden agenda to snare your ankles during those midnight missions to relieve your bladder
- The 7075 alloy poles lend structure, but the shelter can be pitched with a pair of trekking poles and natural anchors for extra weight savings
- Internal storage pocket holds stuff while you fall asleep (but not your hand, unfortunately)
- Footprint sold separately
- Item #STS0123
- Q & A
Hey, just ordered this. will you guys at...
Hey, just ordered this. will you guys at backcountry have the footprint in stock anytime soon? Looks like youre only carrying the solo model.
Actually, yes. I recommend checking back periodically as we are expecting them any day now.