Select style & size:Select options
Designed to aid in self-rescue situations initiated by a capsize, the Sea To Summit Solution Inflatable Paddle can help you stabilize the kayak for easier re-entry. The float stows small in a quick-release deck bag, and the two-way locking valve allows for easy inflation and deflation. Plus, the integrated safety whistle and high visibility reflective trim improve the odds in a rescue situation.
- Durable 420D nylon shell stands up to tough use
- Lockable two-way valve allows for easy inflation and deflation
- Packs up small and can be attached directly to the deck for quick access in an emergency situation
- Small foam section ensures the float won't sink prior to inflation
- Mesh paddle blade garage allows water to drain
- Safety whistle integrated into the buckle aids in rescue
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light conditions
- We strongly suggest practicing getting into your kayak with the paddle float a few times before you go out
- Item #STS0189
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great basic paddle float for open water kayaking. help you upright you boat with the right training and practice.