Select style & size:Select options
For the wanderers of our generation.
Weekend warriors will get a kick out of the Sea to Summit Nomad 45L Duffel Bag's go-anywhere attitude. The smallest bag in Sea to Summit's Nomad collection, this duffel boasts a weekend-friendly capacity with multiple carry systems for a versatile performance whether you're traveling by plane, train, or automobile. The large padded lid boasts a unique closure with two parallel zippers for enhanced durability, and the water-repellent tarpaulin sides work with the heavy-duty base to ensure years of battling the weekend traffic that gets you outta dodge.
- Traveling duffel for campers, fliers, and other nomads
- Smallest size in Nomad collection suitable for weekends
- Carries via shoulder strap, backpack straps, and handles
- Large padded lid zips shut with durable dual zipper system
- Water-repellent tarpaulin top with heavy-duty nylon base
- Item #STS004G
- Q & A
Best all purpose duffle.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing is crazy heavy duty, I feel like you could use it as life raft. it's very deep and has a wide opening at the top to access everything. I use it for mountain biking and I can fit my helmet, glasses, camelback, gloves, extra jackets, and shoes in here with room to spare. only complaint is I wish you could make these straps longer, they adjust but not by much.