Ember EbII Sleeping Bag
Sea to Summit's Ember EB II Sleeping Bag meets the minimalist standards of ultralight backpackers, alpinists, and touring cyclists. Packed full of 850-fill Ultra-Dry Down insulation and weighing just over a pound, the Ember has a phenomenal warmth-to-weight ratio and stays warm enough to late spring, summer, and early fall backcountry trips.
Sea to Summit treated the Ember's down insulation to resist moisture, remain lofty, and retain its warmth in humid, moist conditions. The quilt's bottom has a drawcord and press studs to create a snug footbox so your legs don't slip out in the middle of the night. Four adjustable straps secure your sleeping pad so you don't slip and slide off your pad.
- Head on your next adventure with this compact sleeping bag
- 850+ fill down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Semi-rectangular design provides a roomy fit
- DWR coated down is water-resistant and has shorter dry times
- Sleeping pad retainers keep you from slipping off your pad
- Item #STS007V