Why We Like The Comp Pedals
Flat mountain bike pedals are great, but having your foot slip off of the pedal when you are climbing up a difficult trail flat out sucks. With the SDG Components Comp Pedals, the main focus falls on creating the grippiest pedal available. The flat pedal is designed with a larger base area to provide better pedal control, shaped with a ramped and undercut gripper profile for enhanced traction, and topped off with 9 bottom loading pins per side to ensure your shoes stay on the pedals. The Comp Pedals are also built with durability in mind, using the easily replaceable bearing and brushing system with a CroMo spindle.
- Non-offset flat mountain bike pedal great for use with stiff flat pedal shoes
- 110mm x 105mm profile allows for comfortable fit for all foot sizes
- 18 bottom loading pins and gripper base combine for maximal grip
- Machined CroMo spindle with bearing and brushing system built for durability
- Offered in six colors to show off your personal style
- Item #SDC1WUF
- composite body cage, machined CroMo spindle
- Removable Pins
- 18 (9 per side)
- 2 pedals
- 110 x 105 x 17.25mm
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 380g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov