Slight 100 Ski
As the widest ski in Scott's all-mountain Slight lineup, the Slight 100 can aptly handle any condition you point it towards. The rockered tip provides an easy maneuverability and increased stability in deep snow, while the camber underfoot reliably grips firm groomers as you compress into and release out of your turns. Thanks to a poppy, playful wood core, the Slight feels impressively lightweight, with carbon and fiberglass around the core to give the ski stiffness and power. Scott also utilized Aramid stringers in the construction of the ski, adding extra strength and stability without weighing it down.
- All-condition ski for ripping the whole mountain
- 98-102mm waist easily handles powder and firm snow
- Rockered tip plows through deeper snow
- Lightweight wood core provides a poppy, playful feel
- Carbon and fiberglass laminate keeps ski stiff and powerful
- Aramid stringers add strength without excess weight
- Steel edges add durability and reliable grip on firm snow
- Item #SCO00UC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I took these out for a powdery/all-mtn day and they preformed very well. They float nicely in the pow, handle chop, and thrive on groomers. These guys whip around turns, they basically ski themselves. They are surprisingly lightweight and maneuverable, also very stiff, so if that's not your thing, think about it.
Pretty cool all around ski.
Great all mountain ski
I have skied most of the Scott skis and these are the ones I finally decided to make my every day ski. I also set them up for light touring because I like how versatile they are. They aren't as light as the other Scott touring skis but the sacrifice is worth it for their stability and quick response time. And in bounds they are perfect for powder days and crushing the crud. And they make a awesome groomer turn. All around they are a great ski!