Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Road Comp Boa Reflective Cycling Shoe
For low-light commuting or riding from dusk till dawn, the Scott Road Comp Boa Reflective Cycling Shoe features all the benefits of the popular Comp Boa with the added benefit of a fully reflective upper. A lower anatomic fit strap in combination with a Boa L6 fit system articulates to best fit the shape of the rider's foot, while the ErgoLogic insoles provide much needed arch support that improves comfort and power transfer. The nylon and fiberglass composite sole rates at a 6 out of 10 on Scott's stiffness scale, making these shoes stiff enough to satisfy the performance needs of serious riders, but comfortable enough to be worn on an all-day ride.
- Fully reflective cycling shoes to help you be seen on the road
- Synthetic leather upper wraps your feet in supportive comfort
- Boa L6 fit system is micro-adjustable to find your ideal fit
- Anatomic centering strap aligns the top strap with your instep
- Composite sole offers efficiency and a wide cleat adjustment range
- ErgoLogic insoles improve comfort and power transfer
- Scott's Sport Fit gives the shoes a larger volume, more relaxed fit
- Item #SCO00VF
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.