Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Good things come in small packages.
The Scott Punisher 95 Women's Ski was engineered for the dedicated lady shredder that isn't looking for some lame, watered-down, floppy-noodle ski—but what use is a powerful ski if it doesn't come in lengths fit for gals? With the same sandwich construction and energetic full-length wood core as the men's model, this ski is ready to lay rail road tracks in corduroy or hardpack, blast through bumps and choppy snow, and float in snow. The versatile 95mm waist width, 19-meter turn radius, and 3Dimensional sidecut make these sticks a Jill-of-all-Trades, and with lengths at 165cm, 175cm, and 185cm, Jane, Jenny, and Janet can all ride them too.
- A powerful and versatile all-mountain charger
- Built in lengths for ladies of any height
- 95mm waist width shines in pow, crud, or hardpack
- Traditional camber underfoot with rockered tip and tail
- Full-length wood core is super energetic
- Sandwich construction provides excellent stability
- Item #SCO00IH
- Q & A