Select a Size
Select a Color
MTB Comp Boa Reflective Cycling Shoe
You're a fan of getting up predawn, pedaling from the driveway to the trail, and shredding until dusk, and while the miles off of the pavement are your priority, staying visible for the stretches around busy motorists is key. That's why Scott crafts the MTB Comp Boa Reflective Cycling Shoe with a fully reflective upper that helps you stay seen when things are a bit on the dark side. Though their flashy reflective appearance may be the first thing you spot on these kicks, they also pack in plenty of tech to keep you going on all-day rides, like an adaptive fit upper, with breathable lining and perforated outer that lets sweat escape. The toe is reinforced to add a hit of protection on your digits in case they encounter a low-hanging branch or rock. The uppers cinch closed snugly with a BOA system, paired with an anatomic hook-and-loop strap at the toe, so you can dial the perfect support over your arch and instep. Underneath you'll be supported by a stiff nylon outsole with fiberglass composite and tacky rubber to keep footing secure when you've got to hop off the bike and hit the trail on foot.
- Bright shoes that shine like a beacon in a dark world
- Polyurethane and airmesh uppers breathe and stay durable
- Strategically placed perforation lets sweat escape
- Reinforced toe box protects from rocks and branches
- Nylon and fiberglass come together for a stiff sole
- Tacky rubber outsole offers surefooted grip off the bike
- BOA and anatomic fit strap secure your foot comfortably
- Item #SCO00VD
- Upper Material
- polyurethane, mesh
- Boa L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- [sole] composite, [outsole] Sticki Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [US 8.5] 380g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
October 4, 2019
VALUE and PERFORMANCE!!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Two rides in this beast and it's become my favorite shoe. MTB or Road. I got a 44 and I'm a size 10 casual and these fit perfectly well! I might grab an orthotic once these wear in a little but just a great shoe for the price! Great looking as well!!